After Effects: The FINAL VFX Outcome
I’ve made quite a few changes to my work-in-progress, disintegration effect. The most obvious change is the background, which I have removed, but I have also changed the animation and re-created the end effect using After Effects and Red Giant Trapcode Particles plug-in. The effect now disintegrates along a more curved line, allowing me to control when the girl entirely disintegrates. The animation changes I made included adding more emotion to the face, which I now feel is much more expressive and tells the ‘story’ more effectively. Other changes were to the body’s movement, making the fall and push-off smoother, more fixed and less floaty.